- CORROSION INHIBITOR FOR CHILLED WATER SYSTEM
PRODUCT INFORMATION - COROTREAT PC101 is a proprietary liquid Formulation based on non-chromate treatment, Intended to control corrosive and scale forming propensity of chilled circulating water due to presence of dissolved oxygen in it.GENERAL SPECIFICATION -
- Appearance - Clear liquid
- Color - Green florescent color
- pH 6.0 – 9.0
- Wt./ml. 1.05 - + 0.03
- Flammability - Aqueous solution (Non flammable)
APPLICATION & DOSAGE -
- Easy Application.
- Efficient at lower concentration.
- Stability over wide PH range.
- Saving in downtime Maintenance and Manhours.
- Environmentally safe, Non-polluting.
An initial dosage with 5000 ppm of COROTREAT PC101 in chilled water circulating systemrecommended. Subsequently the residual dose 2000 ppm should be Maintain in the chilled water system.Forever the Concentration of COROTREAT PC101 may be monitored.COROTREAT PC101 is added directly to the chilled water system at any convenient point.CESCO will provide Technical assistant in arriving at optimum dosage and is selecting a suitable dosing system for your plant.PRECAUTIONS AND HANDLING -
COROTREAT PC101 is harmless at use level, yet it is advisable to avoid contact with skin or eyes. In case of contact occurs, wash immediately with plenty of water.PACKING -
COROTREAT PC101 is available in 35 kg. Polycarboys.STORAGE -
COROTREAT PC101 stable under normal storage conditions.