|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Kilogram|
PREMALUBETM - Multi-Purpose, Heavy Load, Extreme Pressure, High Temperature Grease NLGI# 2,2,1
Heavy duty aluminium complex grease specifically formulated for construction & heavy industrial equipment.
PRODUCT OF CHOICE FOR ALMOST EVERY INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION
- Utility Plants
- Paper Mills & Packaging Plants
- Steel Mills & Foundries
- Food Processing Plants (H2)
- Chemical Plants
- Plastic & Rubber Plants
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Stays in Place to Prevent Wear Under Heavy-Load Conditions
- Exceptional Heat Reversion Properties
- Contains Molybdenum Disulfide to Minimize Abrasive Wear Caused by Dirt and Dust
- Superior Water Resistance
- Excellent High Temperature Performance-Remains Effective Up to 135 DegreeC Continuous and 204 DegreeC Intermittent Operations.
- Reduces Grease Inventory to Save Money
- Prevents Rust & Corrosion
- Also Available in a Red
PREMALUBE Meets or Exceeds these Performance Requirements:
- US Steel Mill Grease Specifications:
Roll Neck Grease, Req. No. 340
Extreme Pressure Grease Req. No. 350
Extra Duty EP Grease. Req. No. 352
Extreme-Temp. Req. No. 355, 370 & 372
Ball and Roller Bearing, Req. No. 371
Mill Utility Grease Req. No. 375
- Military Spec. MIL-G-23549C, MIL-G-2345C
- Case 251H EP-M 3% Moly Content
- Caterpillar MPGM
- Ford M1693A
ADDITIVES & USER BENEFITS
- Premium Grade Base Oil - Superior-grade highly refined base oil resists oxidation, hardening & high-temperature breakdown to maintain lubricity.
- Aluminum Complex Base - Withstands high heat - is the only lubricant with heat reversion characteristics. Resists water wash-out.
- Adhesive Cohesive Polymers, Tackiness Agents - Highly-elastic polymers hold grease together & inplace to reduce squeeze-out, channeling & sling-off. Prevents loss of lubricant that leaves bearings "starved".
- Rust and Corrosion Inhibitors - Blocks out corrosive elements such as acids, water, condensate & steam by forming a protective barrier on equipment surfaces to prevent chemical wear.
- Extreme Pressure (EP) Agents - Provides added lubricant film strength to increase load-carrying ability of equipment. Helps prevent extreme wear that can occur under heavy loads.
- Anti-Wear and Friction Reducing Agents - Prevents metal-to-metal contact, two-surface wear, vibration and chatter. Keeps high friction surfaces, such as bearings, properly lubricated to prevent metal loss, downtime, and replacement expenses.
- Oxidation Inhibitors - Extends lubricants service life by retarding the oxidation process. Provides a chemical shield that prevents the oxidizing effects of oxygen and water.
- Shock Load Reducers - Cushions impact to minimize the stress, vibration & chatter that can occur under heavy loads and during start-up operations.
- Molybdenum Disulfide - Plates metal surface asperities completely with a premium lubricant coating that withstands high pressures, heavy loads & shear conditions. Reduces abrasive wear, too.
- Graphite - Offers added high temperature stability & guards against water wash-out.
- Solumol(TM) - Clear, synthetic moly that provides a non-staining barrier film for excellent heavy load
protection. Provides the benefits of moly without the black.
- Polymite(TM) - Provides the thermal stability & water wash-out properties of graphite without the black color.
Under operating conditions of all types, customers find that PREMALUBE lasts from 2 to 5 times longer than conventional greases.
- Item Code: Multi_Purpose_Heavy_Load_Extreme_Pressure_High_Temp
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: By Road
- Delivery Time: 7 days after payments