|Packaging Size||5L 25L 50L|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade, Bio-Tech Grade|
We feel pleasure to present ourselves as the leading trader and supplier of offering a wide collection of Heavy Duty Degreaser. Our offered degreaser is well processed at authentic vendor’s end using the superior technology. The provided degreaser is highly applauded in the market owing to its characteristics such as water soluble, concentrated, non flammable, deep penetrating action, no odor and biodegradable surfactants. Our valuable clients can be availed this degreaser from us at industry leading prices.
Can be used on glass, paint, rubber, anodized aluminum, and polished surfaces
Leaves no residue or film, so surfaces can be painted immediately on cleaning
Penetrates grime, strips away heavy dirt, grease, oil & shoot
Cleans even heavily soiled surfaces
Dilutes with up to 100 parts water
Highly economical dilution rate provides real economies in routine cleaning tasks
Single product can replace a whole inventory of specialized product
Hotels and Hospitals
Industrial food plants
Area of Application:
Food plant machinery
Boats and ship
106 degree Celsius
pH @ 100%
Specific Gravity gr/cm 3
Solubility in Water
Keep out of reach of children
For more information, consult the product label
Deep penetrating action
FEATURES & BENEFITS
PREVENTS ENGINE DAMAGE - Cleans and flushes the entire cooling system to prevent costly engine breakdown and repair.
LOWERS OPERATING TEMPERATURE - Slows down oxidation and extend the service life of engine oil.
GOOD CORROSION INHIBITORS - Non-corrosive formula that will not damage the metal as it cleans and protects hoses, gaskets and seals.
DILUTES UP TO 1:32 WITH WATER - Economical to use.
Areas of Application
Cool Flush removes:
Directions for use -
1. Drain the radiator and block.
2. Flush until the water runs clear.
3. Refill to about 2 inches below normal.
4. Start engine and add COOL FLUSH at correct dilution rate.
5. Idle engine with the radiator cap off for 30 minutes to an hour.
6. Stop engine at the end of cleaning period, allow to cool.
7. Drain the system and flush with water until it runs clear.
8. After refilling with new radiator coolant and water, the system is ready for operation
9. For best results use COOL PLUS anti-corrosion additive.
Reviewed by 5 Users
Most Relevant Reviews